Skills: Rotating Equipment, Reliability Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Batangas, Calabarzon, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Deliver planned business performance improvement in the area of Reliability.
- Facilitates the Manage Threats and Opportunities (MTO) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) within the Production Team assigned.
- Facilitates the Production Team Reference Planning (PTRP) with the Production Team assigned as preparation for the Annual Business Plan
- Utilize Reliability Tools (Modelling, Analysis) to support decisions that improves reliability
Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Provides assurance as Subject Matter Expert on Rotating Equipment (RE) in assigned projects throughout the project life cycle (Design, Construction and Commissioning), and maintenance of RE in assigned Production Unit.
- Monitors the condition and provide technical advice, supports, and recommend methods of repairs, troubleshooting, operation, and design of rotating equipment and associated support systems to operations, project and maintenance.
- On Rotating equipment failure, investigates, and documents the Causal Problem Solving and raises changes required to address unacceptable performance
- To monitor the condition, analyses process & other available data/logs/reports and provide technical advice, support and recommend methods of repairs for rotating equipment and associated support systems for Tabangao refinery.
- Act as Integrator for assigned Rotating Equipment Related Projects.
Shell has been present in the Philippines since 1914 and today employs more than 3,000 people. Shell's diversity of operations in the Philippines attracts world-class graduates and experienced professionals alike. Our commitment to your career and learning is evidenced by our industry-leading career development programme and unrivalled access to a local and global pool of experts. Innovation is imbedded in our working culture, and you will benefit from our drive to help you succeed and unlock your potential. The Shell companies in the Philippines (SciP) include various companies operating in oil and gas exploration, production, oil refining, distribution and sales to consumers. Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC) refines, blends, transports and sells a wide range of high quality fuels, lubricants, liquefied petroleum gas, bitumen and other specialty oil-based products. It operates a 93-thousand barrels per day refinery, 22 oil depots across the country and over 970 retail stations nationwide.
- Manage Threats and Opportunities (MTO), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Business Planning (Knowledge)
- Causal Problem Solving and investigation (Skill)
- Effective facilitation, communication and ability to work with others (Skill)
- Reliability Modelling and analysis (Skill)
Rotating Equipment Engineer (>10 Years Experience)
- Lay-out and equipment packaging (Knowledge)
- Design Engineering Standards (Skill)
- Detailed Equipment Design 9ancillaries, transmissions and monitoring), including contracting work scope (Knowledge)
- Construction and Installation (Knowledge)
- RE Testing FAT and SAT (Knowledge)
- RE Commissioning and Start-up Support (knowledge)
- RE Maintenance strategy, requirements, contracts (Knowledge)
- Performance Standards for Safety Critical Elements/Equipment (Knowledge)
- Equipment operation procedures characteristics and constraints (Knowledge)
- Project Process (Skill)
- Equipment repair (knowledge)
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video