Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SAP PP/PP-PI Functional Consultant
SAP PP/PP-PI Consultant is responsible in the implementation and support of SAP PP module in Dangote group companies. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology in order to support growth ambitions of the group.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead SAP PP initiatives in SAP Customer Center of Excellence (CCOE)
- Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the business functionality and
- Lead the implementation (Design, configuration and testing) of SAP PP in new group companies
- Design, configuration and testing of enhanced functions and improvements in existing group companies where SAP has been implemented
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet the business needs
- Provide functional specifications and coordinate with technical consultants for customizations, if any.
- Provide periodic reports to management
- Drive optimum usage of SAP module in the organization
- Drive continuous improvements in SAP module to delight the business users
- Prepare user guides and conduct user trainings
- Lead the core team to provide effective & timely support to end users
- Provide knowledge of industry best practices and incorporate the same in SAP implementations
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 10 yrs of experience in production/planning function in asset intensive process industries. Should be well versed with production and manufacturing function from systems perspective.
- SAP PP/PP-PI Consulting Experience with at least 2 full life cycle projects experience in a consulting organization. SAP PP Consultant Certification is preferred.
- S4HANA experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of SAP implementation methodologies.
- Knowledge of integration aspects with other SAP modules
- Business analysis and process design skills
- Basic ABAP knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in Process industry esp. Cement, Oil & Gas or Fertilizer industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal & Written
- Able to work independently as well as team player in a multi cultural and challenging environment.
Lagos, Nigeria. May involve travel within Nigeria or across Dangote Group's locations across the world.