A-C PRODUCTION & LEASE OPERATORS WANTED!
ES&H Production Group a division of Enviromental Safety and Health Consulting Services are currently hiring talented people in all capacities to join our Gulf of Mexico Production Operations. "We" ES&H Production Group are seeking individuals that are eager lead, learn , that are energetic and a "roll up your sleeves" kind of individuals that still believe loyalty, dedication & hardwork pays off in the end. If you want more than just a job, we want to partner with you and create opportunities together.
Please review the following job description & submit your resume in Word Doc.
ES&H Production Group
POSITIONS INCLUDE: A-OP, B-OP, C-OP, LEASE OPERATOR
TYPE OF OPERATIONS: GULF OF MEXICO, LAND LEASES & PLANT
LOCAL: GULFCOAST- TEXAS
SCHEDULES 7/7, 14/14 & MORE!
Safety Awareness Training (Safegulf/Safeland or Equivalent). Shall include the following : Accident Prevention, Signs & Tags, Back Safety, Confined Space, Bloodborne Pathogens, Drug and Alcohol, Electrical Safety, Fall Protection, Fire Prevention and Extinguishers, Hand Safety, Hazwoper, First Responder Awareness, Hearing Conservation, Hazard Communication, Incident Reporting & Investigation, Lockout/Tagout, Permitting, PPE, Walking Working Surfaces, JSA (Job Safety Analysis) and Stop Work Authority.
• Operate Oil, Gas, Water, Enhanced Recovery, Export, Process and Consumer Utilities Systems and Processes.
• Maintain and Test Emergency Shutdown Valves, Instrumented Protection Systems, Fired Equipment, Heat Exchanger, Pressure Vessels and Other Process Equipment.
• Monitor and Control Hydrocarbon Process Activities
• Safety System Checks
• Product Material Sampling
• Prevent Corrosion and Material Degradation
• Tank Vessel Drainage and Operation
• Inspect, Test and Maintain Piping Systems, Utility and HVAC
• Use of Breathing Apparatus
• Simple lifting including Rigging and slinging
• Plan and Prepare for Emergency Response
• Emissions and Discharges
• Waste Handling
• Line and Equipment Specifications and associated Drawings
• Temporary Plant - Facility Changes
• Work in Area Zone Classification
• Working in Hazardous Atmospheres
• Application of MOS-OOS
• Gas Freeing or Purging
• Gas Testing