Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $50,000 - $80,000 Annual Salary
Location: Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Leader Engineering are currently seeking Completion Specialists to work offshore in the GoM.
• 50k - 80k basic
• Daily Bonus - to be discussed
• 5 days on 2 days off
• Relocation package available
Direct Hire Position- The Completions Field Specialist performs as Crew Leader or Crew member and is an expert is the service delivery process.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Participates/Leads on Completion Installations.
• Participates/Leads on the job preparation process in accordance with client specific Quality Plans.
• Submits accurate and timely paper work and job reports and captures any lessons learned. Performs in the role of a mentor to junior Field Specialist or Junior Field Engineers Liaises with the Client on location and assist in troubleshooting.
• Ensures installation procedures are followed without compromising safety. If interested please send me over your resume and let me know a good time to give you a call to discuss
Leader Engineering, today a renowned provider of oil and gas consultants to the energy industry worldwide, was originally formed in 2005 by an engineering family from Scotland, a country which has long enjoyed an outstanding international reputation for engineering. In everything we do, we set ourselves the highest standards, and our partners often comment on our ability to remain professional whilst still being approachable and friendly.
Founded originally as an “administrative entity” for processing the inevitable paperwork, Leader Engineering has evolved steadily over the years to become a recognised leader in engineering consultancy services.
Our resultant in-depth understanding of the oil and gas market, paired with our own in-house engineering knowledge and skills, means we are ideally placed to protect the interests of our consultants.