Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer, Maintenance Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Ringwood, New Jersey, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Title: Instrumentation and Controls Coordinator II
Rotation: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off (14/14)
Location: Ringwood, Oklahoma
Specific Job Requirements/Skills:
1. Provide field input and assist instrumentation and controls design, and assist field construction.
2. Assist in development and implement procedures and spare inventory lists for critical operating systems.
3. Lead post startup instrumentation & controls activities to ensure operations integrity and high percentage uptime
4. Lead safety and operations integrity programs that comply with Life Saving Actions and Safety Handbooks
5. Assist with mentoring and training field level automation technician(s) and Lease Operators
1. Instrumentation & Controls: Design codes and standards for flow control of high pressure / high volume gas including reliable remote ESD system, local regulatory control loops, SCADA / PLC, and RTU based systems
2. Construction: Construction practices and codes for instrumented system inspection practices I&E loop testing, prestart-up commissioning (control loops, RTU, PLC, ESD, etc)
3. Maintenance: knowledge of components and maintenance requirements to maintain well and minimize downtime. Both proactive and reactive maintenance.
4. Strong scheduling and planning skills
5. Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
6. Strong operations knowledge
7. Strong personal commitment to safety and operations integrity
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.