SGF is looking for HSE Specialist in Midland, TX
- Develop Managers' awareness and ensure HSE is an integral part of Line Management responsibilities and objectives.
- Assist Line Management in: Understanding and Implementing the HSE Management System. - Monitoring HSE objectives, liaising with local contractors, and agencies regarding HSE, assessing the local risks, generating local HSE procedures, preparing and monitoring HSE plans that define how the HSE Management System is implemented at location level, monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures, plan and assist in compliance audits and self-audits (HSE MS, HSE and Product Line standards).
- Advise Management on corrective action required
- Coordinate and actively participate in the screening and HSE training of all personnel, including contractors
- Ensure that the relevant HSE documentation is updated and available on the site
- Support line management in investigations of failures and accidents
- University degree or Master's degree preferred; equivalent experience to be considered
- Basic computer skills
- University degree or Master's degree in a related field such as: Occupational health & safety, Environmental science management
Pay Rate: 24.00 Per Hour