Our client is looking for a CNC Operator / Machinist for a permanent basis, located in Aberdeen.
- Shall be responsible for the quality of their own work.
- Shall immediately report any faults in the product upon which they are working, whether caused by them self or otherwise.
- Shall ensure that they do not use measuring equipment which is known to be out of, or obviously requires calibration without permission, and shall report all such defaulting equipment.
- Shall be responsible for the safe-keeping of all company measuring and gauging equipment whilst in his use, and for returning these to the gauge store in a clean and tidy condition after use.
- Shall be responsible for the safe-keeping of all drawings, documents, and specifications issued to them in the course of their work, and for the safe return of these to the works foreman after use.
- Shall be responsible for the protection of products against damage or corrosion whilst under their control
- Shall ensure that coolant splash, swarf and cuttings produced during operation do not contaminate part finished, free issue goods, dope
- Containers, etc, in his immediate working area.
- Shall diligently follow all instructions from the workshop foreman, and quality procedures applicable to his operation.
- Shall carry out his duties in a secure and orderly manner having due regard at all times to the safety of them self and of others around them.
- Ideally with programming experience, to operate a FANUC Series OI-TC system lathe.
- Experience in Turning, HBM or Mill required.
- Must have time served in their discipline and have extensive experience in the role.