Skills: Field Service Tech, Well Intervention, Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: China
To install, commission, maintain, retrieve and where authorised repair Subsea Products on the rig in China as well as ancillary equipment according to company and client procedures. Undertake activities in an onshore and/or offshore capacity, as required.
- Carry out all work in strict adherence to company procedures
- Attend and participate in Extended Factory Acceptance Testing (EFAT); System Integration Testing (SIT) / Site Receipt Testing (SRT)
- Complete Field Service Orders (FSO) and Competence Checklists before demobilisation and ensure that the customer has reviewed and signed the FSO/Competence Checklists applicable to the task.
- Provide accurate maintenance and spares usage feedback throughout task.
- Engage with experienced OneSubsea field service personnel and receive training, mentoring and competence development as required both onshore and offshore.
- Ensure Health, Safety, and Security & Environmental procedures are adhered to.
- Investigate and diagnose any deficiency which may impede efficient installation and take the appropriate corrective action to resolve the situation.
- Provide the customer's representative with sufficient information and guidance to ensure safe and correct task completion
- Review procedures and drawings of equipment as required; carry out pre-job inspection of equipment (visual and written) by procedure. Undertake pre-task safety survey and necessary toolbox/site talks with client prior to equipment being used
- Decommission and/or rig down and organise shipping of test equipment, spares or any excess equipment back to the facility.
- Raise documentation of non-conformances in the workplace via the Field Performance Reporting (FPR) system. Forward (FPR) within prescribed timelines
- Assist with training, mentoring and competence development of personnel as required both onshore and offshore.
- Engage in Assessor Training Programme in line with OPITO approved CMS.
- Preferably local Chinese candidates/ one could speak good Chinese/ Mandarin
- Operational field service background with proven oil industry experience essential.
- Qualification in mechanical/hydraulic and/or electrical trade skills (as appropriate for posted role) -
- Qualifications can be offset by accredited prior experience and attained skill sets.
- Possess experience in relevant technical competencies.
- Accurate report writing skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PC skills to include: Excel, Word and e-mail.
- Have the initiative and ability to work by themselves and as part of a team.