Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom, IT - Software Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Document Management Technical Analyst located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through October 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
This is a career ladder position and is now open to Philippines Employees for application. It is currently posted at PSG 18 to 20.
For additional information on this position, please contact Tristan Hidalgo at CTN 793-4284
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Designs, Codes and Tests Vendor Applications like Documentum and eB, as well as MS.NET Applications, reports, business logic, and interfaces with various external systems.
- Evaluates system alternatives, provides estimates for programming solutions.
- Delivers technical specifications, test plans, code & unit testing of technical solutions.
- Provides full support of systems for break-fix, install, move, add, change, and preventative maintenance activities.
- Ensures all deliverables adhere to Chevron technical standards.
- Corrects defects found during functional, integration, performance, and user acceptance test cycles.
- Ensures adherence to IT Service Management (ITSM) incident and change management processes for application delivery.
- Identifies and drives service improvement plans.
- Manages customer issues and ensuring quick resolution of issues.
- Participates in weekly and monthly meeting calls with other teams/remote locations. Able to co-ordinate among the geographically distributed stakeholders like business analyst, development team, quality assurance team and project manager.
- Gathers detailed business requirements, identify preferred solutions, develop technical specification document, participate in the deployment, and testing of new functionality
- Balance priorities to ensure both SLAs and project commitments are met
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of development experience with .NET Development and SQL Server/Oracle experience
- Knowledge of Documentum and eB is a plus.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.