Skills: Operations Management, Oil Terminal / Storage Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: San Pascual, Calabarzon, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Philippines Inc. (CPI) markets the Caltex® brand, which is Chevron's customer facing brand in Asia Pacific and parts of the Middle East and Africa. Chevron Philippines operates a network of about 665 Caltex service stations/retail outlets across the Philippines. Chevron also provides for the fuel and lubricants needs of the commercial and industrial sectors. Fuel products such as Caltex with Techron® and Caltex Diesel with Techron D as well as lubricants such as Havoline® and Delo® are also available at all Caltex service stations.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Operations Administrator located in Batangas City, Philippines through September 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- During the shift, supervises tank truck loading operations and receipt of Coco Methyl Ester (CME), handles all related SAP transactions and required documentation for product deliveries to customers using contracted trucks or own pick up by customers themselves, as well as handles the stock transfer of Jet A-1 product to JOCASP (Manila Airport) using contracted bridger trucks.
- Coordinates the scheduling of orders with the hauler representatives, prepares and submits the Daily Schedule Report of orders for delivery the next day.
- Coodinates with Marketing, Area Transportation, and haulers representatives on issues concerning delivery of products to customers, and with Area Transportation and Manila Aviation regarding bridging of Jet A-1 to JOCASP..
- Conducts daily volume rack balance, reviews and ensures all product loading and receiving transactions are accounted for.
- Participates in fleet incident investigations, facilitates Drivers Consultative Committee (DCC) meetings and provides support in new driver induction trainings.
- Performs any other and/or special duties or activities assigned/tasked by management to ensure continuous safe, efficient and reliable operations.
- At least 3 years’ significant experience in Terminal Operations
- Licensed Engineer is a preference but not a requirement
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills
- Must have demonstrated ability and/or experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible, proactive, results-oriented, and customer-focused
Relocation will be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.