Skills: Operations Management
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: San Pascual, Calabarzon, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Philippines Inc. (CPI) markets the Caltex® brand, which is Chevron's customer facing brand in Asia Pacific and parts of the Middle East and Africa. Chevron Philippines operates a network of about 665 Caltex service stations/retail outlets across the Philippines. Chevron also provides for the fuel and lubricants needs of the commercial and industrial sectors. Fuel products such as Caltex with Techron® and Caltex Diesel with Techron D as well as lubricants such as Havoline® and Delo® are also available at all Caltex service stations.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Operations Supervisor located in Batangas City, Philippines through September 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Supervises the day-to-day terminal activities like product receiving, vessel loading, tank-to-tank transfer, tank truck loading, deliveries to customers and product transfers. This includes the planning, coordination, and control of the above activities, as well as inventory stock control management.
- Ensures the implementation of OE, terminal and fleet processes and standards e.g. MSW/CHESM/MOC/RTS/FOF/Delivery Rules, etc.
- Performs regular terminal walkabout to verify the safeguards are in place and functioning properly. Develops and implements action plans to address the findings/gaps that will be identified.
- Provides supervision & coaching to Lead Operators, Operators, and Operations Administrators in supporting incident free, reliable and efficient operations. Coordinates with Terminal Manager on training and development of terminal personnel.
- Ensures haulers and all drivers comply with terminal's truck and driver certification/accreditation requirements. Supports the execution of the SM&I process.
- Leads incident or near loss investigations, ensures the required corrective actions are completed in a timely manner. Participates in facility, contractor and hauler assessements.
- Assists the Terminal Manager in overseeing implementation of internal controls and compliance monitoring and reporting, and in developing and implementing the Business Plan.
- Performs other assignments / tasks that maybe assigned by management from time to time.
Relocation will be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.