PLANT ADMINISTRATOR ROLE DESCRIPTION
Role Title: Plant Administrator
Reporting To: Plant Manager
Department: Battery Anode Material (BAM)
Project Location: BAM Project, Louisiana
Engagement: Full time Roster: Monday to Friday ROLE PURPOSE:
This key role is responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining administrative systems to support the BAM operation and identifying strategies to streamline administrative processes. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Finance and Business Administration Manager to establish and maintain administrative functions across the BAM operation.
- Maintain project documentation including safety records, production schedules and daily activity log sheets.
- Manage site rosters, timesheets and travel arrangements as required.
- Assist with the purchasing of Project related goods and services and coordination of the associated logistics.
- Raising purchase requisitions, expediting orders, reviewing and receipting invoices and actioning discrepancies as necessary.
- Processing shipping documentation such as manifests, payments, receipts and associated reports and reconciliations.
- Conduct regular stock-takes on site for all inventory and consumables.
- Assist the Finance and Business Administration Manager with the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions for the Project.
- Facilitate the reliable and adequate flow of information across teams to enable efficient business operations.
- Record items issued to employees including PPE, consumables and tooling.
- Maintain filing systems, archives and databases.
- Monthly reporting on forecasted vs actual/committed data via Pronto Cube reporting.
- General administrative duties including PPE & stationery orders, directing phone calls and maintaining kitchen supplies.
- Build and maintain credible relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist the Plant Manager by collating information required to execute daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure own behavior is aligned with the Company Values at all times and encourage others to do the same.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by the Plant Manager.
- Education - High School Diploma as a minimum.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role within a manufacturing, engineering or construction environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Sound communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team, keep required work schedules, focus on attention to detail and drive compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a start-up environment is highly valued.
- Previous experience in coordinating and monitoring contractors, suppliers and vendors.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.