The object of Data Analyst is to provide a service to effectively manage and deliver timely, accurate information (documents, data and models) generated, collected, integrated and transferred by the project into operations.
- Performs data entry processes into a database. Performs assigned tasks and projects. Processes special and recurring reports and administrative records.
- Verifies and corrects information, codes and accounts numbers as necessary. Ensures complete and accurate data entries into system.
- Compares data entered with source documents and resolve system edits concerning invalid data by deleting incorrectly entered data, re-enter correct data.
- Makes copies of required documents. Files documents when applicable. Maintains a production sheet of work completed on a daily basis.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support. Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function. Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures
- Entry level position with 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, across the whole project irrespective of seniority, organizational or contractual boundaries
- Experience using electronic engineering and data management systems for controlling and reporting project data
- Experience using MS office applications to perform analyses (MS Power BI & Excel), sharepoint, and data management work instructions (MS Word).
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.