The Mechanical Integrity Tech will work closely with a variety of Operations' teams including Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Pipeline, Measurement, I&E, as well as other departments such as Regulatory, SAP, Safety and Environmental, Midstream Engineering and others. This position is located in Anadarko's Rockies Region as a member of the Anadarko Safety Management, Mechanical Integrity & Training (ASMITRN) team in Platteville, CO.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications
- Minimum 2 years' experience in oil and gas production/midstream operations equipment preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical Integrity principles as well as a mechanical aptitude for how things work and common repairs
- Experience in SAP Preventive Maintenance, a plus
- Strong computer (Microsoft office suite, Excel, Spot fire), Communication, and leadership skills
- Possess presentation skills or the ability to develop good presentation skills
- Demonstrate the APC core values of Integrity and Trust, Servant Leadership, People and Passion, Commercial Focus and Open Communication
- Work in a cross functional environment and interact with team members from various disciplines
- Supporting implementation and ongoing execution of DJ Basin Operations Mechanical Integrity programs including support of Asset equipment database development and structure
- Data entry for Mechanical Integrity activities, especially in SAP-PM, as well as provide detailed documentation reporting the progress of the MI team's development in the DJ Basin
- Assist in structuring Mechanical Integrity programs to integrate with existing ASM/ PSM structure to capitalize on program similarities
- Become knowledgeable and develop training skills in ASM
- Assist in the process to create, deploy, and maintain to contemporary standards a comprehensive Mechanical Integrity training curriculum
- Utilize SAP systems for inventory and Preventative Maintenance controls while assisting Rockies Operations to achieve the proper competency level to do the same
- Create, validate, and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) & Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMPs).
- Supervise Mechanical Integrity vendors, including JSA audits, SOP audits, and hold daily tailgate meetings.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position may be eligible for relocation
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 70%.
This position is eligible for the 5/40 work schedule
Candidate must live within 50-miles of Platteville, CO.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
See Job Description
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in the Woodlands, Texas. Our deep and balanced portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and resource plays, and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, we are focused on our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all of our business activities. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. At Anadarko, we directly employ more than 4,900 men and women and we strive for excellence in all that we do. We know the best vision in the world will not be realized without the right people.
At Anadarko, we set ambitious goals and take disciplined risks to achieve them. We need individuals who will take on this challenge. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it.
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.