Shunyi Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Shunyi Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Shunyi Qu, Beijing Shi, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Industrial Specialist located in Beijing Office , Beijing /China ,
Business Development and new account acquisition
- Work closely with sales & marketing team and provide insights for industrial segment in development of sales and marketing plan for industrial lubricants.
- Identify & develop new business opportunities within the focused industrial segments as defined under the industrial lubricant sales & marketing plan
- and Proactively use of sales tools such as SFDC and participate /work with filed FLSR in acquiring new accounts
- Competency and intelligence development
- Stay abreast of market trends and competitors’ activities in target industrial segment, analyze implications of such trend and recommend changes
- Provide direction and coaching & necessary industrial segment trainings to sales staff (if applicable) and/or distributors to drive the growth
- Working with marketing team to develop appropriate key segment value proposition
- Proactively interface with global & regional industrial specialist, PLCM and marketing team to share best practice, new product & application development and new sales tools
- Network development and Other Sales support
- Asist FLSRs in evaluating and recruiting new industrial distributors
- Support SDO manager in monitoring the effectiveness of distributor funding program
- Support marketing team to make sure strong execution of marketing plan and collect feedback from field
- Job Requirements
• University graduate major in mechanical engineering preferred.
• Minimum 5 years Industrial lubricant B2B business develpment experience. .
• In depth understanding of the trend of industrial segments .
• Demonstrated track record of driving growth in a very competitive market environment
• Excellent Selling skills especially the value added selling skills, fair knowledge on industrial technology and lubricants preferred.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.