Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Account Specialist, Commercial Products Support (DHC) located in Makati City, Philippines through September 3, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for accurate and timely maintenance in SAP (PC2 and PC8) of the Commercial and General Aviation accounts in any of these regions (as may be assigned) North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific,Dubai and South Africa.
- Acts as a key point of contact for master data process and procedures.
- Handles the analysis and investigation of blocked orders in SAP.
- Handles SAP billing front-end system edits to facilitate invoicing to customers. Generates and updates Shipped not Billed report used for reporting and metrics.
- Proactively monitors and audits SAP sales orders for accuracy and timeliness to meet audit requirements.
- Runs Business Warehouse (BW)/Business Intelligence (BI) reports as needed to address customer inquiries and/or requests.
- Participates in highly varied training classes on gatekeeper responsibilities, customer inquiries, disputes and other related Aviation business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in any business-related course
- Good in oral and written communication
- With analytical and problem solving skills
- Can multi-task and can work independently
- With good attendance record
- Open to be assigned to any shift and to work on weekends as needed by the business
- Must be a good team player
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.