Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of OE Lead located in Ningbo , Zhejiang /China ,
- Establish all applicable OE processes in CMP meeting current and emerging Corporate requirements, Chevron Oronite specific requirements and Local Requirements. Lead continuous improvement and ensure effectiveness of CMP OE Management System.
- Lead CMP OE Leadership Team Meetings Agenda and Discussions to review OE performance against objectives, define improvement or corrective action plans as appropriate. Ensure completion of OE Processes MSP review and self-assessments as per plan. Ensure deviation or non-compliance is thoroughly investigated, root causes identified and corrective actions implemented. Conducts regular Verification and Validation to ensure Completion and effectiveness of OE related action plans.
- Accountable for planning, facilitation and execution of all internal and external audits on site.
- Provide support on administration and documentation for CMP OE information management system.
- Manage Health & Safety, Security and Environmental Protection (HSSE) for CMP. Continually strengthen and reinforce Safety Culture on site, and ensure every employee or contractor working on site understand their role and responsibility and is accountable in meeting the organization’s EHS objectives. Develop and implement competency development programs and trainings that will help the organization meet the objectives.
- Manage Relationship with the respective government agencies HSSE matters, permits and licensing requirements. Ensure CMP Practices are in full compliance with Corporate and local requirements (examples are Workplace Safety Regulations, Environmental Pollution Regulations and Fire Safety Regulations, etc.).
- Actively engage contractors, monitor and validate contractors’ safety and environmental programs and performance. Establish and monitor contractors’ emergency response program and procedures. Engage contractors in behavior based safety observations, safety promotional and continual improvement initiatives.
- Oversees CMP emergency response plan and procedures ensuring it effectiveness. Ensure individuals involved in emergency response are fully aware of and well trained for their role. Responsible for scheduling and overseeing emergency response drills as planned, and in compliance with Corporate and/or local regulatory requirements.
- Manage CMP site security. Accountable to ensure that the CMP complies with both the Chevron and local regulatory requirements.
- Supervise a team comprising of OE coordinator and Safety & Health Officer, and contract security guards. Make sure each of the individuals understands fully their roles and responsibilities. Develop and implement Competency development plans to ensure each team members are ultimately subject matter experts in their respective area of competence
- Bachelor's Degree or above in engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in refinery, petrochemical or chemical industry;
- Excellent business reporting and communication skill in both oral & written English;
- Superior investigation and problem solving skills; identify the root causes and develop solutions;
- Well versed in process safe work practices.
- Experiences in quality/environmental management system (ISO9001/14001);
- Demonstrated ability in conducting JSA, PHA and PSSR.
- Enjoy teamwork environment in a High Performance Organization.
- Possess good leadership and interpersonal skills; and able to work well with others in achieving team’s goals.
- Familiar with Chinese HES regulatory and requirements;
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.