Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Customer Service Specialist located in Makati City, Philippines through September 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- The critical primary point of contact for Retail, Commercial & Industrial (C&I), Lubricant and StarCard accounts and customers of Chevron Philippines Inc (CPI), and Chevron Singapore Pte Ltd (CSPL)
- Processes refines and lubricant orders accurately and in timely manner
- Handles set-up, maintenance and update of StarCard customer accounts
- Handles customer inquiries for Order-to-Cash on credit concerns (eg. available balances and rebates), pricing, invoices and delivery status; StarCard queries including basic troubleshooting of POS, card and account maintenance and status (eg. change in card limit, activate/deactivate card, PIN reset, etc), SOA/basic reconciliation, merchant reimbursement
- Works with different business units including but not limited to Retail, C&I, Lubricants, Card Marketing, Pricing, Credits, Transportation & Operation (T&O) in resolving customer issues and concerns. Is accountable in timely resolution of issues within service level agreements and compliance parameters
- Executes other processes as deemed necessary including generation of Auto-Replenished accounts daily sales, back order reports, material data sheet requests, waste oil delivery and return of pallets inquiries, reprinting of package delivery note, service station contact list maintenance, coordinate prospective customer queries.
- Utilizes multiple applications available to assist customer queries, gather data and resolve issue (Order to Cash - SAP, SFDC, Intranet, CBP; StarCard - Base 24, IFCS, SFDC, SCOL)
- Handles Level 1 support for Chevron Business Point (CBP) and StarCard Online (SCOL); responsible for monitoring and responding to Caltex Website Contact Us page and Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Supports Loyalty Program in terms of handling inquiries and complaints from Retail stations, escalating and coordinating with Retail Partnership Specialist, Automation, Loyalty Partner, and 3rd party vendor handling card terminals in resolving issues and concerns. Analyzes and sends out Fraud report to Retail sites as deemed appropriate. Attends and participates in Loyalty related activities and roll-outs such as Retail Roadshows and STARS training.
- Supports Brand activities: (1) local and national promotion in terms of conducting site readiness validation, handling queries, issues and complaints from service stations and end users and coordinating with Brand team, Co-Brand partner as applicable, Automation, and Marketing Programs; (2) managing of Social Media and Caltex.com Contact Us Page by responding to queries and complaints in timely manner and coordinating with relevant parties such as Brand, Legal, PGPA, Retail sites, Business Consultant and Digital Media Partner.
- Responsible for resolving customer complaints received against the Service Center or other departments; against Service Station staffs, products, services and facilities; against damaged or missing products; against defective and malfunctioning equipment and other customer complaints
- Contributes in process improvements
- Other task/s which may be assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in any business-related course
- Good in oral and written communication
- With analytical and problem solving skills
- Can multi-task and can work independently
- With good attendance record
- Open to be assigned to any shift and to work on weekends as needed by the business
- Must be a good team player
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.