Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
· Manage the EGM's Calendar, emails and internal and external contacts
· Respond to emails and re-routed phone calls linked to the EGM's Office
· Receive and review letters, correspondences, internal and external documents addressed to the EGM's office
· Consolidate and file letters, correspondences, internal and external documents requiring the EGM's signature
· Manage the EGM's office expense and Special Advance payments required to manage the office efficiently.
· Schedule both internal and external appointments for the EGM
· Make all travel arrangements including hotel/vehicle reservations
· Manages all Visitors including VIP's that visits the EGM's Office.
· Obtain all relevant information about all meetings, internal and external events involving the EGM
· Regularly update EGM's office filing system and Meeting Calendar.
· Assist with the coordination of the EGM's internal and external visits
· Participates in Uploading documents in the Document Manager & Events Planner (DMEP) SharePoint database
· Coordinates and Interfaces with the entities responsible for organising external and internal events requiring the EGM involvement /participation.
· Manages the requisition of standard goods and stationery for the department
· Ensures EGM's office equipment are in good working condition and arrange routine maintenance /replacement as necessary.