This role is responsible for directing or over-seeing work done by others in maintaining Company facilities, owning and managing the relationship /contract with the Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) and construction providers, focusing on delivery of objectives and plans within agreed performance parameters, and driving continuous improvement. Supervises maintenance teams to help Operations deliver safe, reliable and profitable operations. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Demonstrate leadership in Personal Safety by driving systems and reinforcing the behaviors necessary to achieve desired standards.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Actively engage your team in utilization of Loss Prevention System (LPS) tools throughout all planning and execution phases of mechanical work
- Behavioral Skills: Adaptability, analytical thinking, collaboration, effective communication, courage of conviction, sound decision-making, risk management, shows initiative.
- Functional Skills: SSHE management - operations and maintenance, managing critical maintenance activities, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, turnaround planning, maintenance management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Strong knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment both internally and externally
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.