Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Muscat, Muscat Governorate, Oman
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Establish true partnership and build strong collaborative relationship with internal and external project stakeholders to secure maximum value for CP Wells Upstream Exploration and Development phase of the project.
- Collaborate with:
- Internal (Shell) stakeholders in development and execution of robust procurement strategies driving towards value maximization.
External (PDO) stakeholders in securing & maximizing performance levels (e.g. deployment of integrated performance management) required for the venture to meet the necessary cost and volume targets.
Develop local venture CP and CHs teams in delivering differentiated CP Wells strategies and executing top quartile End to End integrated performance management
Shell in Oman has been a partner in the country's remarkable development and progress over the last several decades. In Shell, we have been providing pioneering technologies and expertise in the energy industry, and creating value for the community that we have proudly been long part of.
Reaffirming our commitment to Oman, we are currently working on new exciting projects in the energy industry that leverage our global know-how, technology and innovation to deliver more and cleaner energy to support Oman's energy transition journey and its future.
If you are Omani and want to join a collaborative team committed to power Oman's progress into the future.
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
- [Qualification & Delivery]
- A degree level (Business/Engineering) and/or proven long term comprehensive experience within CP Wells.
- Proven track record of execution excellence & delivering results (both pre-and post-award).
- Experience in people competencies development in multi-national environment
- Mix of operational experience and global/regional corporate roles
- NOV and/or JV working experience in a complex and challenging (business) environment is preferred
- Highly tuned commercial acumen and curiosity with demonstrated ability to develop and deliver value from complex deals.
- Proven experience in driving supply chain transformation agenda, competitive sourcing (incl. complex tender evaluation, contract negotiations & E2E integrated performance management, etc.)
- Continuous improvement and simplification mindset.
- Highly driven, 'can do', focused on tangible value outcomes for the enterprise.
- Capability to deliver with multiple reporting lines in multi-cultural working environment.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing & stakeholder management skills (at all level of management), particularly in a JV sensitive environment where persuasion and skilled influencing is a winning capability.
- Driven, motivated & passionate to drive positive change in constructive manner
- Passionate about developing people
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video