Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Drilling Fluids Engineer
Locations: Permian, Bakken, Mid-Con, S TX, Rockies
- Maintain valid driver's license and must be able to travel throughout United States.
- Must be U.S. citizen.
- Pass pre-employment and random drug/alcohol test(s).
- Perform mud checks and maintain properties within the scope of customer mud program specifications.
- Posses strong understanding of the drilling process.
- Use customer reporting program to complete daily reports.
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with customer and company personnel.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Computer Software.
- Responsible for making appropriate recommendations that will prevent or address hole problems.
- Comply with safety regulations at all times.
Two years Drilling Fluids Engineer experience and understanding of oilfield practices and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient using Microsoft Office Computer Software (Word, Excel and Outlook)
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.