Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: CCS, Capital District, Venezuela
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Venezuela
We are currently recruiting a HSE Manager for our activities in Venezuela, to act as a focal point for company health, safety and environmental issues, providing support and advice, and ensuring that the company follows the HQ requirements and industry best practices in all HSE matters.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure the development of company HSE annual plan and budget
- Ensure the application of the HSE integrated management system within the company
- Ensure the management of HSE issues within the company (risk management, procedures, emergency plan, among others)
- Ensure the reporting to managing director and HQ
- Ensure the development, maintenance and dissemination of accurate HSE statistics, reflecting company HSE performance against established goals
- Ensure the adequate HSE training of company's workforce
- Advise the managing director on new and current HSE legislation
- Provide adequate and continuous assessments of the safety and environmental capabilities of contractors
- Coordinate the self-audit program, which measures the performance of HSE activities of the company
Temporary, local residential
- Solid knowledge of laws and regulations
- Accredited HSE auditor
- Decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Education in environmental, industrial, petroleum engineer or related field.
- Experience: 8-10 years in HSE area.
- Accreditation in HSE codes and standards
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.