Skills: HR - General, Ships Mate / Officer
Other Skills: Crewing & Services
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
· To assist Lead, Operations on daily work scope.
· Collating, filtering and maintaining database of crew CVs
· Collating and maintaining crew appraisal database
· Arranging office visit for Master / Chief Engineers
· You be assigned to manage crew for the vessel, project or remote crew.
· To arrange crew-change for the crew based on crew rotations as per contract and client requirements.
· Arrange for flights, transportation & accommodation for crew during mob / demob.
· To liaise with sub-cons when there is a need to mob from them & follow priority award list (L1, L2, L3 or L4)
· Verification of Invoices, IO & crew claims.
· To verify crew timesheet and update their movements in CMS system.
· To verify Sub-con crew timesheet before sending to Sub-cons and invoice team.
· To comply with authorities (CIQ) policies and procedures in various activities.
· To ensure crew has valid safety and medical and Competencies certificates (mandatory) and project documents before hiring or mobbing them to projects sites or vessels
· To ensure the crew has valid project training competencies as per crew ranks (base of project / client requirements) and inform training section.
· To update all trainings and medicals and others certificate in CMS system.
· To assure crew repatriation and well fare is well kept and updated. To be focal person in Crew Medivac and to liaise with family members and other parties involved (Hospital, ISOS, BUPA, AGENT)
· 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in HR environment, vessel management or Oil & Gas Asset Management organization
· Knowledge of crewing software, Net Vision COMPAS will be a huge advantage
· Full time working experience in recognized multi-national companies
· SAP system
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.