A Fantastic TAX FREE Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Well Integrity Engineering Specialist to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas operating company.
To qualify for the role, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
· Bachelor degree in engineering from a recognized university.
· Minimum of 8 years post-degree, relevant working experience including well integrity compliance, rig based & rigless wellwork, workovers, drilling and completions and production engineering and operations. Offshore experience is an advantage.
· Minimum of 5 years working with multidisciplinary teams.
· Minimum of 3 years' experience at supervisory level
· Significant experience with well integrity management, including knowledge and understanding of wellheads and trees and their maintenance requirements, subsurface equipment, cased hole and production logging, wellbore flow assurance, injection well design, tubular design, sustained casing pressure management and leakoff testing.
· Experience working in or with a major international and integrated oil company.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.