Position: Dynamic Positioning Operator
Position Summary: Responsible Navigator as per international maritime regulations and responsible for the safe positioning of the unit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- • The uninterrupted manning of the dynamic positioning console.
- That neither dynamic position console nor bridge is left unattended at any time.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by monitoring daily operations.
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Active participation in meeting activities.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- That the bridge equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded.
- Equipment is prepared for future marine operations.
- Merchant Mariners Credential with required license relative to position.