Skills: Contracts Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn are currently recruiting a Contracts Engineer on behalf of our Oil & Gas client. This is a permanent opportunity and will be based in Aberdeen city centre.
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.
The Contracts Engineer will provide contractual support to the designated projects including the tender, administration and maintenance of project specific contracts and the call off from company federal agreements where applicable. They will ensure all contracts are tendered and administered in accordance with company contracting and supply chain policies and procedures and the company is appropriately protected in terms of its contractual obligations and liabilities.
Job Specific Duties:
- Providing contracting and procurement support to the Project delivery team
- Assisting in the development and documentation of contract specific supply chain strategies, and implement and administer agreed contracting strategy
- Awarding and administering all contracts in accordance with the company procurement procedures and client contract requirements and relevant DOA
- Coordinating all commercial activities relative to the placement of all project specific contracts and the on-going contractual support thereafter e.g. rate reviews, contract amendments etc.
- Coordinating the preparation and issue of prequalification, invitation to tender, evaluation and contract documents for project specific contracts
- Identifying, developing and delivering financial savings and value creation by supporting the development of contracting strategies for on-going activities liaising with the wider supply chain team
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to Degree level with previous experience within the oil and gas industry within supply chain/procurement/contracting environments. They will have knowledge of commercial frameworks and good contract drafting and negotiation skills. The successful candidate will have knowledge of EU legislation and how it applies to the procurement of goods and services.