Objectives of the Position: Test and inspect products at various stages of production process primarily in process and final inspection, and compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of the company
• Know and understand the company's Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Read and Understanding Engineering Drawings and Bill of Materials (B.O.M.)
• Recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability
• Metallic Hardness Inspection Bench and Portable to ASTM E10 and ASTM E18 Standards
• Carry out final inspection of parts and documents per applicable codes and Company standards prior to shipping parts.
• Complete breakdown documentation of inspections for customer units in conjunction with operations
• Advise management and Business Unit, Purchasing group of any Non-Conformances (NCR's) found.