Spring, Texas, United States
Spring, Texas, United States
Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Cost Engineer, Project Controls
Other Skills: Coordinator, Payroll, Materials Management, Invoicing
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Spring, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the field office and its employees by coordinating and overseeing activities related to pipeline construction, along with repair and integrity activities. Duties for the Project Coordinator include the tracking of project cost, project progress, vendor invoicing, issuing and managing purchase orders, soliciting quotes from contractors, interfacing with suppliers and ensuring crews have the required equipment and supplies required. The Project Coordinator may also be involved in the field payroll process and could be based in either a field or corporate location.
Primary Job Function:
- May assist in the monitoring all contractual commitments to ensure that all work is being performed in accordance with the specifications, drawings and terms of the contract, that a trend program is in place, and change orders and claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Review invoices and applications for payment to assure accuracy of tabulations, accuracy of completion percentage, and recommend approval or disapproval.
- May follow up on and report A/R and unbilled issues and complete weekly financial reporting.
- Assist Project Managers with review of project budgets.
- May assist with financial aspects of projects, by tracking costs and managing the purchase order process.
- Interact and communicate with both external and internal clients on a professional and confidential basis.
- Complete all items required to close out project and organize project post-job reviews to ensure that all Strike documents are complete.
- May attend client pre-bid meeting and job showing, visit the job sites, and keep a record of all verbal information disseminated by the client during the pre-bid meeting and job showing.
- May assist in the preparation of the project cost estimate from the client's RFQ documents and drawings and any other information learned during the pre-bid showing.
- Maintain meticulous progress tracking tools including databases, spreadsheets, and other computer-based applications to keep up dated information on past performance and industry standards.
- Other tasks include preparing process flow diagrams, layout drawings, data sheets and technical job reports
- Provide leadership and training to project personnel.
- Field experience in the construction of pipelines, compressor and pump stations, production facilities, measurement stations, and other upstream oil and gas facilities is desirable.
- Strong computer experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically excel with the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets and documents.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook.
- Knowledge in budget tracking and knowledge of basic contract and accounting terminology.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must be a problem solver with the ability to find resolutions.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and/or direction.
- Must be capable of higher level thinking and growth in support of business development and management reporting.
- Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Displays tactful, mature and professional demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personnel.
- The ability to travel frequently and relocate as needed for project demands.
- Complies with Strike's policies and procedures.
- Complies with Strike's Drug & Alcohol Policy maintaining favorable drug testing results throughout employment.
- Performs job safely with respect to others, property and individual safety.
- Works effectively with others to encourage teamwork and productivity.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer