Skills: Document Control
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client is looking for a Document Controller for a contract position, located in Kingswells, Aberdeenshire.
The Document Controller will use their core technical knowledge and experience to manage data and documentation on behalf of the company and its clients, in accordance with any contractual arrangements and/or regulatory and legal compliance.
In general, the role will encompass the following:
- Effective Client, Partner and other stakeholder relations, internal and external interfaces
- Establishment and maintenance of the electronic document management system and document control procedures
- Maintains clear file structures and manages electronic files, ensuring an auditable, electronic trail for all work undertaken
- Comply with, and ensure the implementation of the company's Quality and HSE Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Carry out all work in compliance with corporate and Project specific procedures
- Establishment of project specific reporting systems and dashboards for internal / external management and stakeholders
- Provide document management support to other areas of SLB where required
- Comply with, and ensure implementation of, SLB Code of Conduct and Safety Policies
- Flexible and adaptive approach to work to meet various project requirements
Qualifications / Experience
- Proficient in the use of EDMS such as; SharePoint, Documentum, Livelink etc.
- Knowledge of document format, hierarchies and structures
- Industry experience
- Demonstrable experience in both Project and Operations document control
- Capability at working successfully on projects involving multiple stakeholders and partners
- Good knowledge of engineering practices and EPC contract structures
- Strong communication skills and client focused
- Organized and with a strong attention for detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications such as; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written)