Skills: Coil Tubing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
?Leader Engineering are currently hiring for CT Supervisors to work for our client offshore in the GoM.
The role is a perminant position.
- Rotation 15x6
- 50K to 85K DOE daily Bonus in the field only (200 to 450 DOE)
- 5 years Deep Water Offshore Experience as CT Supervisor
- Full benefits included
Direct Hire Position: The WS General Field Specialist
- CTS organizes, oversees and performs all kinds of jobs with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures.
- Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date.
- Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from KSQR and contingency plans in place. Ensures pre-job meetings are held with WS Personnel, Client and third-party personnel. Is accountable for the complete Service Delivery process to the Client.
- Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client. Recognizes risks associated with the operation and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible. Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site and initiates the district's Management of Change procedure(s). Ensures that all Well Services Personnel and contractors at the work site follow WS Safety Standards and other, relevant standards. Ensures that all personnel assigned are competent to drive and/or operate their assigned equipment.
- Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
- Ensures preventive maintenance on WS equipment is performed as per WS Standard 03 and that unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
Leader Engineering, today a renowned provider of oil and gas consultants to the energy industry worldwide, was originally formed in 2005 by an engineering family from Scotland, a country which has long enjoyed an outstanding international reputation for engineering. In everything we do, we set ourselves the highest standards, and our partners often comment on our ability to remain professional whilst still being approachable and friendly.
Founded originally as an “administrative entity” for processing the inevitable paperwork, Leader Engineering has evolved steadily over the years to become a recognised leader in engineering consultancy services.
Our resultant in-depth understanding of the oil and gas market, paired with our own in-house engineering knowledge and skills, means we are ideally placed to protect the interests of our consultants.