Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
• Install, configure and maintain Local Area Network and Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) and wireless infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment, including but not limited to: Cisco routers, switches, access points, and wireless controllers; Riverbed Steelhead WAN Optimizers
• Work with off-shore 1st level support team to provide 2nd3rd level support as required
• Participate in rotational on-call structure to provide after hours and weekend support
• Stay up-to-date on current technologies, serve as technology consultant, and make recommendations based on knowledge and research.
• Work on unusually complex problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative.
• Implement network solutions based on analysis of technical and capacity requirements.
• Perform capacity management, planning and reporting related to network infrastructure and bandwidth.
• Provide support for Network Infrastructure including the physical cable infrastructure in our offices and manufacturing plants
• Perform complex implementation tasks.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.