Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We (Saudi Geophysical Consulting Office) have a contract with Saudi Aramco Company (Unconventional Resources Departments) to provide them Geoscientists & Engineers for different positions.
This required job is a Rig-less Completion Operations Foreman. The applicant should have meet the below qualifications, experience and job description
Qualifications and Experience:
A Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related applicable field with 10 years of extensive field experience (or 15 years, if candidate only holds a high school degree) revolving around fracking and unconventional operations. You will have experience in unconventional resources or HPHT/Tight Gas with a strong understanding of the spectrum of well completion and servicing activities. You must also be able to demonstrate personal attributes of sound judgment, dependability, honest work ethic and leadership.
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced rig-less site completion operations foreman/company man with relevant unconventional resources expertise to join the Unconventional Well Completion Operations and Production Engineering team. As a successful candidate you will be responsible for leading rig-less stimulation and well intervention operations on one of the several unconventional rig-less completion sites of Saudi Aramco. As a subject-matter expert you will coach and mentor field-based apprentices and operational staff within the team.
You will be required to perform rig-less completion operational duties, including:
- Performs supervisory function of of rig-less completion sites, either contracted or Saudi Aramco-owned, at well locations remote to headquarters on a 24 hour per day basis, R28 work schedule (7 days on duty, 3 days off work, 7 days on duty, 4 days off work).
- Engage in carrying out programmed rig-less completion work (fracking, perforating, well testing, etc.) on deep or otherwise critical unconventional wells that are deeper than 15,000 feet, are complicated by pressure above 10,000 psi, contain sour gas and with extended reach lateral.
- Directly responsible for rig-less completion activities of assigned unconventional wells located anywhere in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as specified in the rig-less well completion program, designed by the respective production engineer.
- Responsible for the safety of rig-less site crews and contracted service personnel numbering as high as 100 people and the loss prevention of well materials and equipment valued in millions of dollars.
- Accountable fiscally for Saudi Aramco-owned equipment and materials, timely communication with headquarters and logistical coordination of transportation services, materials movement, well services (both Saudi Aramco and contractor supplied), water support and roads/location support.
- Update Upper Management on a daily basis on the flow and progress of operations.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Production Engineering counterpart to provide timely update, and seek technical consultancy if and when needed.
- Communicate regularly and timely with contracted service providing companies including but not limited to fracking, slick-line, wireline, testing, coiled tubing and/or pumping.
- Supervise the installation/removal of artificial lift systems on unconventional wells such as sucker-rod pumps and plunger lift systems.
- Provide on-job training (OJT) to less-experienced personnel assigned to the team.