Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn Recruitment is a highly regarded leader in the provision of permanent and contract recruitment services. Operating in the Oil & Gas, Energy, Commercial and Construction sectors. We are looking for a focused, experienced and enthusiastic recruitment professional to join our Aberdeen team.
The successful candidate will bring with them a proven recruitment industry track record to an established, quality focussed delivery team to promote, develop and expand Raeburn Recruitment's business.
- Ensure delivery of the full recruitment process to client, agency worker / candidate and Raeburn Recruitment's requirements in accordance with our Quality and Compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Effectively source, interview and deliver agency workers / candidates for Raeburn Recruitment's clients.
- Formulate accurate and legally compliant job descriptions for client requirements.
- Identify appropriate and suitable candidate sourcing platforms in line with Raeburn Recruitment agreed methods.
- Ensure in-house processes and procedures are followed for agency worker / candidate Terms of Engagement and client Terms and Conditions to ensure timely payments and invoicing.
- Ensure the full range of agency worker / candidate screening checks are complete in accordance with client requirements, legislation and Raeburn Recruitment Compliance and Quality Procedures.
- Be fully conversant with current and relevant employment law and recruitment industry legislation ensuring the fair and legal application of rights and contractual terms and conditions between Raeburn Recruitment and our agency workers / candidates and their relevance to our agreements between Raeburn Recruitment and our clients.
- Assisting with the agreement and implementation of client terms and conditions prior to service delivery in accordance with Raeburn Recruitment's quality and compliance policies and procedures.
- Proactively develop new service offerings and operational solutions to continually improve and develop Raeburn Recruitment's operational activities and services.
- Provide the full range of service support and advice to agency workers / candidates and clients regarding areas such as Employment Law, Working Time Directive (WTD), Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), Real Time Information (RTI), Pension Auto Enrolment (PAE), Recruitment Industry Market Conditions, Candidate Pool Availability, Market Salaries, Rates, Terms & Conditions and Recruitment Method Options etc.
- Represent Raeburn Recruitment at a professional level and to the standards and requirements.
- Responsible for the pro-actively developing successful client relationships to ensure reliable service delivery.
- Demonstrate and promote a high level of health and safety awareness and commitment in accordance with Raeburn Recruitment's Health & Safety Policy.
- Knowledge and experience of Oil and Gas recruitment
- Proven achievement of consistently meeting sales / KPI targets
- Capable of managing own desk
- Client account management and client relations
- IT and technology literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and meet deadlines
Essential Personal Qualities:
- Professional, diligent manner and presentable appearance
- Confident and articulate
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Customer service focussed and orientated
- Team player who works collaboratively and effectively with others
- Commercially aware
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Willingness and ability to work additional hours as required to fulfil the requirement of the position
- Reliable and flexible attitude to work