Skills: Process Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Great Yarmouth, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
WorleyParsons is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in Great Yarmouth on a contract basis for up to 6 months.
You will join the Process Department which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for process systems for both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities. Engineering positions involve Process Design, Process Simulation, Process Equipment & Instrument Datasheets, PFD, P&ID, calculations and HAZOP. Design positions involve the utilisation of CAD to produce P&ID and PFD CAD drawings.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work produced by discipline assigned staff
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule
- Assist in developing the knowledge and skills of the discipline assigned staff, including assisting in the training and technical development of engineers
- Providing documentation and drawing deliverables for inclusion in workpacks and/or design books on time to meet offshore deadlines
- Prepare estimates and assist in the review of proposed schedules
- Producing cost effective designs that are fit for purpose and safe
- Taking part and contributing to construction risk assessments and construction method statements
- Commitment to and promotion of WorleyParsons values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject
- Able to work with other disciplines and draughting sections to meet delivery dates
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities for both self and subordinates
- Experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Experienced in the use of design and assessment methods used within discipline
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs