Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Currently looking for a Transport Assessor based in Aberdeen, the role tasks will include the following.
- New and existing driver assessments and training.
- Provide a vibrant, engaging and positive approach to training, with strong awareness for legislation, company policy, processes and procedures.
- Vehicle familiarisation training.
- Driver's hours and Working Time Directive training.
- Maintain records for training in accordance with company policy and awarding body standard.
- Monitor Driving Hours, Tachograph Offences, Working Time Directive (WTD), Fuel Management (MPG), and Fleet Damage on a weekly basis.
- Produce weekly reports.
- Be responsible for assisting in accident investigations and report finding to Fleet Controller.
- Be responsible for delivering re training if necessary after accidents or investigations.
- Communicate to the Fleet Controller any concerns you may have with any drivers.
- Conduct refresher training for drivers.
- Monitor driver infringements and coach drivers accordingly.
- Accountable for recording driver training and maintenance of records for full time & agency drivers.
- Assist in the management of drivers as required.
- Monitor and report on driver compliance. This list is not exhaustive and more may be added as other areas of need are identified.
Since 1920 Peterson operates in many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals, from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass. We arrange thorough inspections and coordinate logistics. We can transport your goods safely by sea, on land or by air. We serve our clients with integrity and honesty, using our experience to guarantee high quality service. Together we are One Peterson.
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.