Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Supervises the work activity of the on tour drilling department personnel to include carrying out objectives established by the Rig Superintendent. The ultimate objective of this position is to complete successful Onshore oil and/or gas wells to the satisfaction of the Client, Company management and within compliance of applicable regulations
Managing Daily Drilling Activities:
Ensuring Safe practices of Operations:
Briefings to Drill Crew:
Maintain Appropriate Well Control:
Co-ordination with other Rig Crew:
Enforcing all Safety Procedures and Compliance:
Maintain Proper Documentation:
Ensure Proper Maintenance of Drilling Equipment:
Review of Operation/ Technical Bulletins
Pre plan Activities:
- High school graduate with relevant technical qualifications related to drilling. College degree or diploma is preferable.
- Valid I.W.C.F. certificate (SUPERVISOR LEVEL FOR SURFACE BOP STACK
- 8 years rig experience at least 3 years' as a driller.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Technical knowledge of and ability to operate rig equipment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team worker
- High communication skills