Odessa, Texas, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Skills: Perforation, Laborer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
** Commuter roles for Odessa, TX District (Rotational - working 2 weeks on/1 week off) ** Meals and housing provided in Crew Camp.
Provides on-site supervision for all stimulation jobs. Acts as company's representative in dealings with customer on site. Prepares ready to work procedures with the service crew to include chemical loading, fluid testing, safety equipment, DOT requirements, customer work order and communicate any special instructions to other management or crew staff. Coordinates and supervises activities of transportation and material-moving equipment. Oversees all crew job activities from leaving home base to servicing at the job locations and return to home base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all logistics including meeting with tank personnel and coordinating pre-job requirements.
• Performs a full range of supervisory responsibilities including training, scheduling of work, grievances, performance counseling, and recommendations for promotions, demotions and termination of employment. Ensures that all relevant Human Resources and HSE policies and procedures are followed and adhered to.
• Works with customers who have special request including tanks and wellheads. Communicates with them regarding the job before start, during and after service is completed.
• Apply knowledge of industry to analyze and manage day to day operations to ensure efficient and effective services for the customer.
• Ensure crew members are meeting customer and company requirements.
• Knowledgeable of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and adheres to SOP's.
• Reviews the job parameters and specifics with appropriate personnel in the preplanning stages of the job.
• Verifies all dispatch information, load information, fluid, chemical, equipment are ready for service.
• Instructs crew members in job procedures, route to location, convoy procedures, rig-up assignments, job assignments, monitoring safety equipment, monitoring communication equipment, and reviewing any special conditions.
• Confirms DOT regulations are observed by all drivers.
• Directs and supervises the designated representative to begin the equipment spotting procedure.
• Conducts a safety meeting with crew prior to start up, daily, and during job, if job changes occur after start up.
• Reviews the finished project with crew when service is complete, and oversees cleanup to prepare for return to home base.
• Prepares reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Inspects work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
• Instructs work crew in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment.
• Investigates complaints about service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
• Oversees equipment maintenance to ensure that it is in working order. Confirms all equipment is operational.
• Identifies and recognizes changes in circumstances, with attentiveness to security violations or an emergency situation.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Educational and Other Requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Two to four years work related skill, knowledge, experience or vocational training preferred.
• Must pass the required SSIT progression training course.
• General knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
• General knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• General knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
• Sensitive to confidential information.
• Must work independently and as a member of team.