Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
- Act as a liaison between sales, customer and internal production operations regarding order status, compliance, processing, changes, modifications and delivery of sales orders
- Coordinate information between engineering and sales regarding product application and customer requirements.
- Input/extract information to/from SAP for sales orders, pick tickets, drawings and delivery times
- Refer to catalogues and manuals to respond to customer inquiries regarding pricing, product application, item availability and delivery times
- Calculate item price according to established guidelines
- Route sales orders in accordance with operating procedures
- Provide routine follow-up correspondence as necessary
- Contact appropriate area to trace or expedite customer shipments
- Screen customer purchase orders to ensure compliance with pricing, technical data and initiates acknowledgement of sales order to customer
- Verify product information/application by referring to files of technical bulletins, catalogues, publications, specifications and performance data
- Maintain sales orders files
- Ensure customer credit status is consistent with order value
- Prepare returns for credit in accordance with procedure for approval
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1+ year of applicable experience
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to identify company product and product components
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Wellhead experience
- SAP experience
See hiring manager
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.