Responsible for documenting, facilitating, directing, organizing and reporting project activities. Plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks. Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc. Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up. Assists in development of presentations. Prepares monthly spreadsheets, tables, presentations, and graphs using various software applications. Reconciles purchase orders. Closes outstanding project costs and activities. Invoices progress payments when milestones are met. Maintains invoice ledger and mails invoices to customers. Assists in customer service situations. Typically 0 - 3 years of experience. Entry level. Requires basic knowledge of discipline. Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems. Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.
The Pipeline Project Coordinator provides full life cycle project management and project engineering from concept to operations handover. Project Coordinator will be required largely to manage by influence instead of authority to complete positions responsibilities. Projects are drawn from the Replacement Prioritization List and consist primarily of pipeline replacement projects in the range of $1M to $6 MM.
• Work closely with Eagleford Operations, Production Engineering, Surface Land, Subsurface Land, Construction, Planning & Scheduling to create cost effective solutions
• Develop basis of design and work with stakeholders to align on a single concept
o Develop well impacted list with estimated production impact
o Confirm maximum well downtime per lease agreement
o Develop Detail Engineering Work Pack
o Develop ROW Permit Requirements
o Develop Cost Estimate
• Function as project/facility engineer for all issues associated with assigned projects
• Lead management reviews and provide regular management updates
• Apply knowledge of codes and engineering principles to develop solutions
• Engage technical authorities where additional expertise is required
• Consult project planners to ensure all projects properly follow the Eagleford Workflow processes
• Work closely with construction to understand what contractors have been selected and potential impact that may arise.
• Provide leadership and strong advocacy for process and personal safety through participation in the field safety processes
• Perform work and manage the work of others to ensure milestones are met
• Select materials and work with procurement to ensure purchase and delivery
• Review and quality check the technical work of designers and construction contractors
• Provide construction engineering support
• Identify and respond to project risks and high-priority issues quickly and effectively with appropriate escalation
• Track and manage project change requests
• Provide start-up engineering support for assigned projects including onsite pre-startup reviews
• Handle permitting and regulatory issues
• Coordinate lessons learned and AAR's with project teams and stakeholders
• Approximate field travel 35+%
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.