Skills: Site Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The purpose of this post is to manage extensive land and property holdings to ensure the sites are safe and ready for development, and to ensure the efficient management of workplaces including office buildings and facilities.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND TRAINING
- A track record of success and achievement demonstrated within relevant roles. Evidence of delivering work to deadlines and quality standards
- Demonstrates a track record of success, achievement and learning in career to date, adding value within relevant positions
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Significant experience of managing a diverse residential, commercial and/or agricultural property portfolio (in-house or agency)
- Experience of management of facilities in relation to high quality office accommodation
- Experience of the development of infrastructure or other major commercial installations
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours aligned to values: safety, courage, integrity, collaboration and inspiration
- Ability to learn, adapt and thrive, delivering value in a changing and evolving organisation
- Significant experience of contract management ideally within a real estate environment
- Flexibility and mobility to undertake business travel as required
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
People are our business worldwide
Orion Group are one of the world's largest Engineering Recruitment Specialists. With over 22 years experience Orion are market leaders in the field of International oil & gas recruitment, with regional offices in all the worlds major oil centres, including Houston, Aberdeen, Singapore, Alaska and Kazakhstan. Orion currently has around 4000 contractors working worldwide with 8 offices in the UK and 19 internationally.
Orion work with some of the world's largest companies providing manpower solutions for both contract and permanent positions. The group operates within the following industry sectors: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Construction, Aerospace, Rail, Mining, IT & Telecoms and Office & Commercial.
In 2009 Orion were awarded the Queens Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category