Skills: Field Service Tech, Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Salary: 25.17 hourly
Location: McAlester, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
I have a company looking for a truck driver with CDL/Hazmat. Hours range from approx. 7 am. to 6 p.m. daily.
3 mo. assignment
• Oil Field Chemicals Industry experience
• Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies and trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters, printers and gauges
• Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro-feed units
• Experience performing warehouse duties, which include preventative maintenance, inventory and ordering of chemicals, receiving incoming shipments, organizing warehouse for safe and efficient chemical storage, operation of customized chemical manufacturing equipment and the upkeep of warehouse grounds
• Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contact or spill
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.