A Tax Free Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced WELL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST to be based in offshore Qatar on a 28/28 Rotation by a leading operating oil and gas company.
To Qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization from an accredited university.
- Min 10 yrs. Total experience with at least 7 years' experience in rig-less well-work operations in the oil and gas industry, including at least 1 year of experience in rig-assisted well work operations, either offshore or land wells.
- Offshore experience is a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following Well Engineering Disciplines: Wellhead, Tree and Surface Equipment, Subsurface Equipment, Cased-hole and production logging, wellbore flow assurance, injection well design and tubular design.
- Familiar with Well Integrity Management: Sustained Casing Pressure Management, Leak off testing and wellhead Maintenance.
- Familiar in Pressure Transient Analysis, Cased Hole Logging interpretation, Drilling and Completions is an advantage.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.