Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Instrumentation Technician
Other Skills: Metering Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: to be discussed
Location: Norwich, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of our Metering team where you could be based across any of our offshore operational assets in the Southern North Sea. This position is responsible for the maintenance, repair and operational testing of all trade (Metering) related equipment and systems to ensure efficient, reliable and safe standards of our Assets. Working as part of the wider team you will ensure these safe working conditions in all day to day operations with special emphasis on maintenance tasks, environmental and security activities. This position operates on a 2/2 rotation basis.
Key responsibilities include
• Calibration and recertification of metering equipment as per Perenco, partner and DECC guidelines and good practices.
• First line maintenance and fault investigation of metering equipment.
• Day to day delivery and support of metering recertification activity.
• Supervision of junior Metering Technicians.
• Monitoring and track calibration schedules using MAXIMO / Patriarch.
• Provide technical input for projects.
• Management of certification document packages as part of audit requirement.
• Raising Work Orders via Maximo.
• Ensure metering document (drawings) update/control.
• Maintain audit trail management packages.
• Calibration and maintenance of online gas chromatographs.
• Sampling of produced fluids.
• Coordination of spares & repairs.
• Ex Maintenance.
Safety & Environmentally Critical Tasks
2018 SNS Metering - Pressure Safety Valves
A competent technician will be able illustrate how PSV's on small bore metering systems function and be aware of potential health, safety and environmental hazards directly related to the equipment enabling them to control any associated risks. They will have knowledge on types, sizing, inspection and maintenance of PSV's, whilst also being able to safely remove/replace PSV's (Blind off or install certified stock replacement).
Safety & Environmentally Critical Courses
• Asbestos Awareness Training
• Compression Fittings and Small Bore Tubing
• Dangerous Goods by Air
• Dangerous Goods by Sea
• Piping Joint Integrity - MJI10 Training & Piping Joint Integrity - Final Assessment TMJI10
• Minimum of HNC/HND in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent qualifications.
• Time served with experience in the maintenance and management of Fiscal measurement for both Gas & Liquid hydrocarbons with sound knowledge of engineering practices.
• Able to demonstrate a good understanding of typical processes involved for Natural Gas production, ideally having spent some time in the offshore environment as well as onshore.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, a team player with ability to lead, pays attention to detail, a good communicator to all levels.