Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Specify the educational background, qualifications and experience typically required to perform the job fully and effectively.
- University Chemistry
- Computer skills
- Language skills : English
- At least 2 years experience working in lubricant field
- Skill Laboratory Activities
- Skill analysis and solve problem
- Skill Uses computer and communications systems
- Skill Team working
- Maintain the quality of finished products that produce at VN LOBP meet requirement of Shell brand through LQS
- Compliant all testing required for product and all component, honest and accuracy
- Cooperation with lab supervisor to optimization in blending for maintaining quality stability and saving product's cost
- Cooperation with Lab supervisor to update specification of new additive, new product
- Support to do trial lab blend
- Prepare Certificate of Analysis to customer as required
- Supervise and take duty incase Base oils cargo ship come.
- Checking and keeping records for raw materials and finished products and make sure no case of Non - Conformance
- Make sure all lab equipment is working accuracy, calibration as schedule and get zero down time
- Follow HSSE rule in lab and LOBP
- Check and make sure all MSDS of add and solvent being used is available
- Updated and using the latest testing method
- Update testing report in share point
- Report testing in SAPBD correctly and in time
- Clean up and wash testing tool after testing, keep the lab always tiny
- Keep the retained sample in ordinary and easy to track back, also slop these sample over 6 months
- Testing flushing oil and get approval to rework
- To corporate with operation staffs to reduce the amount of slopping/flushing as much as possible through appropriate discharge and blending order.
- Together with blending supervisor for solving dead stock by reblending new kinds of products that avoid down grade". Especially in case of off-specification, and advise operation staffs on recycling and disposal of slops.
- Main responsibility in solving, investigating all cases of off-specification, customer complaints with a well cooperation with Technical Service and also find out the best solution as well as prompt preventive/corrective action to upgrade product's quality
- Take part in Labotory lubricant correlation schemes LLCS and target is 100% score .
- Updated and review all WI
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video