Skills: HR - General
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
TOTAL REWARDS ANALYST
Primary Purpose of Job
Provide analysis and support the Implementation of HR Policy Governance Guide Book for the Energy and Industry (E&I) sector with the aim of ensuring fair treatment among the workforce and promoting better alignment and healthy competition across the E&I sector.
1. Undertake the review and monitoring of the Sector's HR Policy Governance Guide Book implementation and provide an executive summary on the implementation status of the guidelines across the sector to the Strategic Total Rewards Advisor.
2. Prepare presentation material and provide required support and analysis to the Strategic Total Rewards Advisor with regard to the areas related to Compensation, Policy or Performance Management in the E&I sector for obtaining management's decision and approvals.
3. Assist the Strategic Total Rewards Advisor by providing analytical and administrative support in the review and facilitation of the approval process of the proposals from the organizations within the sector.
4. Liaise and consult with the other sections i.e. Compensation, Policy and Performance Management, to keep up to date with the latest developments with regards to the total rewards strategy and communicate amendments for the consideration of the Strategic Total Rewards Advisor.
5. Liaise and maintain communications with the HR management and HR focal points from each company in the E&I sector as to assist in ensuring that the HR related policies and procedures are aligned with the guidelines.
6. Continuously undertake the development and evaluation of the Sector's HR Policy Governance Guide Book and provide recommendations for the consideration of the Strategic Total Rewards Advisor with the aim of greater alignment and healthy competition in the E&I sector.
7. Administer the main website as a tool for communication between QP and the organizations in the sector; assist the Strategic Total Rewards Advisor in conducting and hosting of regular events, including conferences, workshops and other educational programs.
8. Provide the Strategic Total Rewards Advisor with regular ad-hoc reports which may include in-depth analysis on the total package, salary structure information and or policies of the organizations in the E&I sector, if and when required.
9. Carry out other related duties such as preparing special reports for presentation purposes and cost comparisons, undertake special and ad hoc confidential projects and reports in accordance with the strategic Total Rewards Advisor or Management directive.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Statistics & Behavioural Science, Commerce or Finance, preferably with CCP or GRP certification
Experience & Skills
A minimum of 8 years total experience In HR function, preferably In Compensation & Benefits field. Proven knowledge of different rumuneration packages and expertise in the development of total rewards strategy. Advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Office suits such as MS Excel, Word, Power Point etc. Prior experience in a SAP environment is highly desirable. Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills. Prior experience in working with senior levels of management and cross-functional project teams.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.