Skills: CAD / CAM, Electrical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Salisbury, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide CAD/Data resource and engineering support for assets teams
- Generate and update inspection pipe work/vessel Auto CAD drawings to assist in offshore survey as required.
- Develop and update corrosion loop and process flow diagram drawings as required by the engineering team.
- Generate reports from the Inspection database to assist the engineering team.
- Gather data from Engineering drawings, as instructed.
- Maintain progress and work pack trackers
- Communicate progress to client.
The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Electronic Information management or equivalent
- Microsoft Office
- Database systems
- CAD software
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrated experience of working with Computer systems
- Good organisational skills
- Good communicator both written and oral
- Experience of windows based computer systems
- Ability to manipulate and co-ordinate large volumes of date quickly and accurately.
- Ability to understand the concepts that originate the appropriate date
- Ability to identify, develop and implement work process improvements
- Flexible approach with ability to respond successfully to changing demands and conditions
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.