Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Family Expat Package
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a leading Oil & Gas Operator in Dubai, UAE. This is a permanent staff position, with Family Expat package attached.
Based in the Dubai Office, this role provides reporting and analytical support to the business. Assigned to the Exploration and Production department, you will be reviewing the cost base of the department, understanding the cost drivers, work schedules and impacts on costs, both on a monthly and annual basis.
- Main point of contact for all departmental analytical requests
- Manage month end accruals to provide to the Accounting Team
- Check and maintain daily / weekly cost reports with the assigned department managers
- Review variance against analysis
- Oversee the production of departmental expenditure and project costs
- Provide support to accounts for invoice disputes for assigned department
- Organise / participate in inventory checks
- Report on departmental performance updates
- Assist Finance Manager and Budget/Reporting Manager as required
We are looking for you to have a Professional Qualification, ie ACCA, ACA, Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or MBA Finance, etc
The Financial Analyst we are seeking will have a minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role within an Oil & Gas business.
You should have extensive experience working with an ERP system as well as the full Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
You should have a sound understanding of the technical side of the business to enable you to better assist the Business Managers. Your analytical skills must be very good along with your report writing and presentation skills.