Skills: FPSO / FPU
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1. Prepare to Start Marine and Cargo Operations.
2. Start Up Marine & Cargo Operations
3. Monitor and Maintain Marine & Cargo Operations
4. Prepare and shutdown Marine & Cargo Operations
5. Manage and Supervise Effectively
6. Contribute To Control Of Critical Situations And Respond To Emergencies
7. Monitor And Maintain Pollution Control Measures
8. Emergency Response Role.
- STCW Reg. AII/2 (Master Mariner Unlimited) plus DCE for Liquid Petroleum.
- Proven 3 years Tandem Berthing experience at open sea berths or internally Qualified Berthing Master, (QBM) Berthing vessels up to 350,000 DWT tonnes.
- 5 years sea service on VLCC with at least 3 years minimum at rank of Master.
- GMDSS unlimited G.O.C.
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO or FSO operations, including Production, Process, Utilities, Marine Maintenance, and Safety Management. City & Guilds in Petroleum Processing Technology
- Attended Tandem offload simulator training.
- Attended Management of Major Emergency Training.