Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Skills: Business Development, Operations Management, Sales
Other Skills: operations manager, leader , proven results
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Reporting to: CEO
Job title: Global Operations Manager
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Managing Operations - FP's global operations and its managers, across all its Product Lines. QA/QC, Engineering, Training, Accreditation & Certification, Technical Publications.
- Support CEO and Finacial Director in the companies ambitious aquistion plans.
- Responsible for ensuring all the regions' Company Business Plans, Budgets and Strategies are met.
- Approve Managers Staff Holidays Request ensuring that full cover is in place and no disruption to Local Operations.
- Review Regional Finacial figures and that targets have been met.
- Ensure the timely submittal of Operation Managers Monthly and Quartely reports for the Global Operations Managers review and input before submitting to CEO and FD.
- Approval of Monthly Fund Transfer Requests.
- Seek Approval of Local Staff Recruitment in each Operating location, through Human Resources.
- Approval of Managers and other staff expenses.
- Individual Performance Management and Development of regional employees. This is done in unison with Human Resources.
- Ensure regular meetings, are in place to cover Engineering, QA/QC, Training, Accreditation & Certification business lines with good reporting of minutes.
- Ensure implementation of Companies QMS and HSE Policies alongside companies QHSE Manager.
- To be an integral part of the Group Management Team.
- Work alongside Human Resources to ensure a Training Program is in place and maintained for employees knowledge growth and competency assessment.
- Responsible for the quality and application of the Competency Management System.
- Work alongside IT to review and ensure contionous improvement on companies technical reporting system to its client base through our QA/QC field operations.
- Work alongside HR to maintain and strengthen the companies culture.
- Work alongside companies sales and marketing team to strengthen and grow the companies market share.
Looking for a dynamic and driven Global Operations Manager
Fearnley International Group's Oil & Gas Division "Fearnley Procter Group" has over 25 years experience in reducing NPT and providing cost savings to our clients. We are the Industry's leading technical authority on Drilling and Completion Equipment Quality Assurance, providers of Specialised Training Courses on Quality Management Systems, Industry Inspection Standards, Drillstring Failure, Drillstring Design and Stuckpipe Prevention Training. Our Engineering Group have been leading Equipment Failure Investigations in the Industry and having completed over a 1,000 investigations with root causes and learnings that are captured in our NS Technical Publications.
As the authors of the NS Standards, trainers of NS, ISO 9001, API Q1, Q2 and DS quality standards, Fearnley Procter maintains its position as the most technically competent and well rounded NPT reduction service in the Global Oil & Gas today.
Due to continued expansion globally and ambitious acquisition plans we now require a Global Operations Manager who will be reporting to the CEO and be based in our Aberdeen office.
The candidate must have a proven track record and experience in Global Operations Oil and Gas related , with a masters degree in business adminstration, business management or in similar field or branch, along with good adminstration, financial, operative, organizational, communicative, leadership, honesty and computer skills.